Thursday, November 17, 2011

6 Month Check-Up

Hello All!

Today, BC and I went in for a routine check-up. I met a new Dr. and she was very nice and patient. After jumping on the scale I realized I am still 3lbs under my starting weight. I have only gained 1lb in the last 3 weeks. I asked the doctor if there was anything to worry about and she said "no." She said because my uterus is still growing, all is well. After measuring my bump, she reported that I am right where I am suppose to be. This was a great relief! Since last month, I had nothing new to report except the occasional morning sickness. I have noticed that I am feeling BC so much more now and she is especially active at night. The doctor said that it doesn't mean she will be up all night when she is born and I said "Thank goodness!" Due to the soreness and enormity of my belly, sleeping is becoming harder. I am also waking up frequently for restroom breaks - maybe nature's way of preparing me for what is to come.  The little silly girl was crammed on the right side of my tummy today so it took a while to find her heartbeat. Once we did it was perfect. Just before the doctor took the doppler off my belly we heard her make a noise and the doctor said "I heard that!" It's believed she had a hiccup. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment